Would you like to participate in schools for Rwanda? We are looking for supporters and multipliers.
Current amount of donations
How you can become active:
- Collect for Schools for Rwanda in the context of JCI events - even if these actually have a different purpose.
- Organize targeted charity campaigns or events for Schools for Rwanda.
- Approach/address potential donors and get them excited about the project.
- Donate yourself.
- Members of Junior Chamber can also provide support at JCI conferences through an information booth or a presentation: One person per conference receives a subsidy on the ticket fees (up to a maximum of 150 EUR from the project initiator Reiner Schmidt). The following applies: "First come, first serve".
- Inform other members and possible supporters about the project, share contributions from the Facebook page "Schools for Rwanda" and invite members to "liken" the page
Further contact persons:
Jennifer Gehrke, Regional President WJ / JCI Hesse:
Julia Heuwieser, Deputy Regional President WJ / JCI Hesse:
The Reiner Meutsch, Foundation FLY & HELP provides further materials (some of which are subject to a fee) https://shop.prime-promotion.de
Reiner Meutsch, Foundation FLY & HELP
Westerwald Bank eG
IBAN: EN94 5739 1800 0000 0055 50
Subject 1: WJ2020
Subject 2: Full address of the donor
Important: Filling out “Subject 2” correctly is crucial so that your donation to the Foundation FLY & HELP can be correctly assigned to our JCI project.
You can also donate via our Paypal-Moneypool.
A donation of only
10 EUR enables a child in Rwanda to go to school for a whole year!